Episode 02 Are you Creating Culture or is it Creating You?
Every family has a particular way they work together to solve problems, achieve goals, and connect with one another. It’s their Family Culture! Just like business culture, family culture is either created by default, subject to the whims of its members, or through intentionality.
In this episode we discussed:
- What is was like when our family had a default culture.
- The characteristics of default culture.
- What default culture looks like in a family.
- The characteristics of intentional culture.
- The benefits of intentional culture.
- A few questions you can ask yourself that will help determine where your family culture is now.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN KIMBERLY'S POST ON THE TOPIC:
Be sure to subscribe to the show in iTunes or your favorite podcast app so you never miss an episode. We’d love for you to help us get the word out about The Family Culture Project by sharing the show with a friend.
Reviews help podcasters get their show noticed. If you are enjoying the show, please take a moment and leave one in iTunes. Thanks!
To learn more about the Family Culture Project go to www.thefamilycultureproject.com