Episode 07 Creating a Value Driven Family Culture
Everyone values something. Once you have identified what it is that you value you are better able to make it show up in your life, allowing you to be successful in what matters the most to you.
In this episode you'll hear:
- How values create clarity and success in the workplace but also in our families.
- A few questions that you can ask yourself to determine if your life is driven by your values.
- Values are the why of how you live and what you do
- When you live out those values consistently in your every day they define your culture.
- Values provide clarity which allows you to have success and live your best life.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN KIMBERLY'S POST ON THE TOPIC:
Want to start cultivating your family's culture?
I have created a Core Values Kit that will walk you through the process of determining your values. You can download it for free HERE.
Be sure to subscribe to the show in iTunes or your favorite podcast app so you never miss an episode. We’d love for you to help us get the word out about The Family Culture Project by sharing the show with a friend.
Reviews help podcasters get their show noticed. If you are enjoying the show, please take a moment and leave one in iTunes. Thanks!
To learn more about the Family Culture Project go to www.thefamilycultureproject.com