Episode 09 Why What You are Passionate About Matters
Knowing your core values and passions is crucial to living a life of purpose with your family.
In this episode, we will be talking about passions, what they are, and why they are important to not only identify and but incorporate into your family’s culture.
In this episode you'll hear:
- The difference between your core values and passions.
- Why knowing what you're passionate about matters.
- What passions do
- How you can discover what you are passionate about if you haven't already.
- Both values and passionate are crucial to living a life of purpose with your family.
- Values are a central part of who you are and what you envision your family to be.
- Passions are what sparks your interest, they fire up your emotions.
- They inform your values.
- They express your values.
- They inform the things we do - cultural practices.
You may be interested in Kimberly's post on the topic:
Be sure to subscribe to the show in iTunes or your favorite podcast app so you never miss an episode. We’d love for you to help us get the word out about The Family Culture Project by sharing the show with a friend.
Reviews help podcasters get their show noticed. If you are enjoying the show, please take a moment and leave one in iTunes. Thanks!
To learn more about the Family Culture Project go to www.thefamilycultureproject.com